– Pilot launch of Food Platform
Pilot launch of Food Platform
– 1 March 2020 – following this date, the first wheat transactions can be made in the exchange trading system.
The Pilot is aimed at testing, in real conditions, the developed solutions by offering the market participants SPOT contracts for wheat via an entity with implementation potential (TGE) which carries out exchange commodity trading within the domestic market.
The scope of the Sales Platform Pilot especially includes:
1. Preparing documentation necessary to implement the project pilot phase, i.e. technical and functional project of IT solutions for the Food Platform, which will allow specifying functional and extra-functional requirements to be met by the platform.
2. Sharing the technical and system-related infrastructure environments (development, testing, training, and production) allowing the platform to be properly set up and launched, e.g. within:
a. the trading platform to handle the agricultural market;
b. the settlement platform;
c. the planning and optimisation mechanisms for goods collection batches (batch summary, logistics optimisation);
d. the mechanisms for communication/information exchange with the market participants;
e. the analysis and report solutions (data warehouse with the data analytics mechanisms);
f. the mechanisms for quality monitoring and operation security;
g. the mechanisms for implementation and certification of the market participant software intended to work with the trading platform.
3. Preparation and configuration of the Food Platform in terms of meeting the technical and system-related requirements.
4. Functional and integration tests with selected market participants in order to confirm that the pilot is ready to be launched.
5. Pilot launch of the electronic food platform allowing SPOT transactions for wheat to be made by business entities.